• The Hangmann provides professional installation services to both residential and commercial clients.
• We hang all types of art objects - paintings, photographs, framed mirrors, posters, textiles, objects d’art and Asian screens. Before any hanging takes place, all objects are carefully placed with a designer's eye. We create customized wall arrangements to satisfy your personal taste.
• For oversized items and bigger projects, The Hangmann has qualified and reliable crew members readily available.
• We have the right ladders to hang in those hard to reach places, e.g. stairwells and high ceiling walls.
• Skilled in designing and producing custom hardware to hang uniquely shaped or oversized objects.
• We are competitively priced; generally billing by the hour with a small additional fee for supplies. Local sales taxes are collected, if applicable. Please contact The Hangmann for specific pricing.
• An additional travel charge might apply for certain locations.
• The Hangmann usually works solo, but has at his disposal qualified and reliable help for oversized items and bigger projects. There is a charge for each additional person.
• Payments can be made either by cash, check or Chase QuickPay.
• Appointments can be scheduled Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM. Special arrangements can be made for other hours, if necessary.
• Schedule an appointment by phone or email. See contact page for more info.
Art & Mirror Transportation
• We are pleased to provide transportation for items the will be hung by us and fit into the Hangmann Van. Items need to be packaged securely and safely.
• We do not insure the items transported in the van.
• Westchester County, New York is home base. However, we are happy to travel throughout the tri-state and beyond. Additional fee is applied.
Yes. If required, a Certificate of Insurance can be provided.